what can Campus Services CPH assist you with?
- Activation of your student and employee ID card (see specific information concerning entry cards and rules surrounding them at AAU here)
- Taking of photos for the purpose of new employee ID cards
- Issuing of guest ID cards and paper on general rules concerning terms of access
- Supervision of buildings and outdoor areas, including group study rooms and seminar rooms
- Delivery of paper for photocopiers/multifunction printers
- Replacement of toner cartridges in photocopiers/multifunction printers (not ordinary printers)
- Furnishing of rooms for the purposes of teaching
- Maintenance and refilling of coffee machines
- Administration of parking permits
- Replacement of sources of lighting
- Mail handling, sorting, franking and dispatch of letters and parcels
Local help desk: Facility Support Service is located in Building A (ACM15) on the ground floor (enter via the blue door to the right of the information desk). Opening hours: Monday - Thursday from 8:00 - 15:30 and Friday from 8:00 -15:00.
Emergency telephone number: In cases of acute damage to buildings and installations (e.g. acute water damage, refrigeration breakdowns, etc.), both during and outside of normal working hours, you must call Campus Services CPH on: + 45 9940 3600.